Vicki Butts (lazyme)
How to Make Maltese Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F., mix the spices, lay out four pieces of aluminum foil, and chop the onion.
- Split the potatoes lengthwise into quarters, place on the foil and paint each non-skin side with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture generously over the potatoes, making sure each non-skin side is generously covered in the mix.
- Pile the chopped onion on the potatoes.
- Reassemble the potatoes and wrap tightly in the foil.
- Place on bottom rack of oven and bake for one hour.