- cooked potatoes cubed
- toastitos salas co queso (sauce in a jar)
- left over crumbled bacon or cubed ham
- optional ingredients- sauted mushrooms sliced, grilled onions, sour cream.
How to Make Loaded Potato Egg Roll
- 1Take your hot cooked potatoes and add the leftover bacon and what ever else you want. then add enough salsa con queso cheese sauce to make a goof consistance. Don't make it too dry.
- 2lay out egg roll and put some on then sour cream if you want and roll like a egg roll after you have wet the edges. make them all then deep fry. They go fast so watch them while cooking.
- 3For breakfast try adding scrambled eggs to the loaded potato above.