- large potatoes, peeled, cooked, and mashed
- 1/2 cup
- 8 oz.
- cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz.
- sour cream, fat-free
- 2 tsp
- dried parsley, 1 tsp. garlic salt, 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg,1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper
- green onions, chopped and divided
- slices bacon, cooked crispy, crumbled and divided
- 2 cups
- shredded cheddar cheese, divided
How to Make Load mashed Potato Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Combine first nine ingredients, and only four green onions, and four slices bacon in a large mixing bowl. Beat at medium high speed until smooth. Fold in one cup shredded cheddar cheese. Spoon into a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish; top with remaining green onions, bacon, and cheddar cheese. Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.