Sharon L. Hinson
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- lentils picked through and rinsed
- envelope of lipton onion soup
- 4 c
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp
- ground cumin
- 1/4 c
- sweetend coconut
- 1/4 lb
- ground turkey cooked or just break it up in lil pieces and thro in broth like i did.
- 2 small
- red potatoes cut cubed in small pieces
- 1 c
- frozen chopped spinach
How to Make Lentil Stew
- 1In 2 quart saucepan, combine lentils, soup mix,water heat till boiling then cover and simmer ten minutes.
- 2then add rest of the ingredients stir and cook aprox 15 min on med high turn it off let set for few mins and scoop and eat!
- 3Suppose to serve four but we spilt the pot and ate it all! snort snort snort! yum.