Classic Scalloped Potatoes
How to Make Classic Scalloped Potatoes
- Butter a 2qt. baking dish
- melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat and whisk in flour, then milk to create a white sauce
- stir in 1 cup of shredded cheese and continue cooking and stirring until cheese melts. Add salt and pepper
- place half the sliced potatoes in baking dish and pour half the cheese mixture over top. Add the rest of the potatoes and then the sauce
- top with remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
- cover tightly with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender