Classic Scalloped Potatoes
How to Make Classic Scalloped Potatoes
- 1Butter a 2qt. baking dish
- 2melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat and whisk in flour, then milk to create a white sauce
- 3stir in 1 cup of shredded cheese and continue cooking and stirring until cheese melts. Add salt and pepper
- 4place half the sliced potatoes in baking dish and pour half the cheese mixture over top. Add the rest of the potatoes and then the sauce
- 5top with remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
- 6cover tightly with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender