Hungarian Potato Bake 1975
Sounds tasty to me!!
How to Make Hungarian Potato Bake 1975
- In greased 1 1/2 qt casserole mix potatoes, salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl blend together the cottage cheese and half-and-half, then stir into potatoes and dot with butter.
- Cover and bake in 350 F oven for 45 minutes
- Uncover and bake 20 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender.
- Let stand 15 minutes. Sprinkle with paprika. Makes 4 to 5 servings.
- Note: to reduce baking time, par boil the potatoes in salted water until about half done before adding to casserole dish. Add in other ingredients, dot with butter, cover, and bake until fork tender -- 350 F for 30 minutes -- uncover for the last 5 or 10 minutes.
- For microwave oven place mixture in greased 9x5x3-inch glass loaf pan, cover with waxed paper and cook 15 minutes. Sprinkle with paprika