Homemade Crunchy Tater Tots
- 2 c
- very stiff mashed potatoes
- 1 c
- shredded swiss cheese, or other kind
- 1/3 c
- mayonnaise not salad dressing
- 1 tsp
- prepared mustard
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 3 1/2 c
- crushed corn flakes
- ketchup or sauce of choice for dipping
How to Make Homemade Crunchy Tater Tots
- 1In a bowl, combine all ingredients except corn flakes and dipping sauces. Chill mixture.
Heat oven to 350^.
Shape chilled mixture into 1-inch balls or little rolls(pillows) roll them in beaten egg and then in cornflakes that have a little butter added (this keeps them crisp)
Place on a well sprayed baking sheet.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until crispy. Serve hot with sauce.