Holiday Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallow Cream
How to Make Holiday Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallow Cream
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Grease an 8x8 baking dish
- 3Run the 3 cups of cooked sweet potatoes through a ricer, food mill or fine mesh sieve or colander.
- 4Stir in the rest of the ingredients by hand.
- 5Pour into baking dish.
- 6Top with Marshmallow cream or mini marshmallow. * The marshmallow cream will come out of the jar easier if you microwave it for just a couple of seconds. NO longer or you will have a marshmallow volcano ! lol
- 7Bake until puffy. Serve immediately
- 8I always double this recipe so we will have leftovers for the next day. You can make this up the night before and then just pop it in the oven with foil to warm and THEN add the marshmallow.