Ham and Scallop Potato Casserole
Til this day, I continue making this scrumptious recipe.
When you sample this savory dish, you'll agree that casseroles can be delicious!
- medium potatoes, washed, peeled and sliced
- 2 lb
- ham, cooked and cut in bite sized pieces
- 26 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 c
- 3/4 c
- onion, chopped
- 1/2 stick
- real butter
- pepper to taste
How to Make Ham and Scallop Potato Casserole
- 1Place potatoes in greased two quart casserole with ham. Combine soup, milk, onion, melted butter, pepper and pour over the potatoes.
- 2Bake covered 350 for 1 hour then uncover and bake 45 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender.
Sometimes I add a tablespoon of dry Ranch dressing along with 1/3rd cup of sour cream for a change. Either way, you'll scrape the bowl/plate clean!!
*TO BEGINNER COOKS* Please do not add salt to this dish because your canned soup is already salty enough.