Golden Parmesan Potatoes
6 largerusset potatoes
1/4 cparmesan cheese, grated
3/4 tspmrs. dash salt-free seasoning
1 Tbspdried parsley flakes
1 Tbspflax seed, fresh ground (optional)
How to Make Golden Parmesan Potatoes
- Peel potatoes; cut into sixths.
- In a large Ziploc bag, combine flour, parmesan, seasoning, parsley flakes and ground flax seed. Mix well.
- Line a large shallow baking pan with foil. Melt butter in pan by placing in 375 degree F oven.
- Moisten potatoes with water and place a few at a time in the bag with the flour mixture. Shake to coat. Place in a single layer in pan of melted butter. Continue until all are coated and placed in pan.
- Bake for 1 hour at 375 degrees F. Turn only once during baking.