GLUTEN FREE FISH AND CHIP'S
- 2 lb
- fish fillet's white fish
- 1 c
- rice flour
- 2 tsp
- baking powder ( gluten free )
- 1 tsp
- sea salt
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp
- dill weed
- 3/4 c
- light beer or carbonated water
- eggs beaten
How to Make GLUTEN FREE FISH AND CHIP'S
- 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- 2Gently wash the fish in cold water, make sure to pat the fillets dry with plenty of paper towels. For large fillets you might want to cut the fillets into smaller pieces.
- 3Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl. Mix beer and eggs separately then stir into dry ingredients mix until mixture is smooth.
- 4Place fish fillets in batter mixture, coat well and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 5Heat oil to 350 degrees, gently place small batches of fish in oil to avoid dropping the oil ttemperature.
- 6Fry until golden brown about 5 to 8 minutes, turning the fillets regularly to prevent scorching the batter
- 7Remove fish to paper towels to drain excess oil, keep warm in oven until all the fish is cooked.
- 8NOTE: Try using carbonated water in place of beer. Serve with hot fries.