GLUTEN FREE FISH AND CHIP'S
2 lbfish fillet's white fish
1 crice flour
2 tspbaking powder ( gluten free )
1 tspsea salt
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tspdill weed
3/4 clight beer or carbonated water
How to Make GLUTEN FREE FISH AND CHIP'S
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Gently wash the fish in cold water, make sure to pat the fillets dry with plenty of paper towels. For large fillets you might want to cut the fillets into smaller pieces.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl. Mix beer and eggs separately then stir into dry ingredients mix until mixture is smooth.
- Place fish fillets in batter mixture, coat well and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees, gently place small batches of fish in oil to avoid dropping the oil ttemperature.
- Fry until golden brown about 5 to 8 minutes, turning the fillets regularly to prevent scorching the batter
- Remove fish to paper towels to drain excess oil, keep warm in oven until all the fish is cooked.
- NOTE: Try using carbonated water in place of beer. Serve with hot fries.