★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 large
- baking potatoes
- garlic cloves (sliced thin)
- 1/2 c
- green enchilada sauce
- 3 1/2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1 can(s)
- white kidney beans (cannellini)
- 3/4 c
- pepper jack cheese (shredded)
How to Make Garlicky Beans on Baked Potatoes
- 1heat oven to 325 degrees, poke potatoes with a fork.
coat potatoes with 1 T. olive oil and kosher salt.
place on rack in oven, bake for 1 and 1/2 hours.
- 2When potatoes are nearly done, slice the garlic and saute in 2 T. Olive oil, on medium or medium low heat, for a minute or two. Then add the beans and the enchilada sauce, salt & pepper, and heat thoroughly.
- 3Remove the baked potatoes and split them down the middle, place them face up in the oiled 9x13 baking dish. Top with the bean mixture, and top again with the shredded cheese. Put under the broiler at 400 degrees for 5 to 10 minutes until browned. Serve and enjoy!