Garlic Alfredo Potato Casserole
I tried this dish out on my mom and sister! The dish was cleaned!
1 lbextra lean hamburger meat
1/2 cdiced onion
1 can(s)8 oz. whole kernel corn, drained
1 can(s)8 oz. green beans, drained
1 mediumbag alfredo garlic & herb potatos, found in freezer section!
1 jar(s)alfredo sauce
1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
·garlic & sea salt grinder
How to Make Garlic Alfredo Potato Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees!
- Cook onion and meat in a lightly sprayed skillet until meat is no longer pink.
- Lightly spray a 10 inch casserole dish. Place hamburger meat in dish. Grind some garlic & sea salt over meat.
- Spread the corn n top of meat.
- Spread the green beans on top of corn.
- Add the potatos on top of the green beans.
- Pour the alfredo sauce over the top.
- Cover with foil and bake for thirty minutes, then remove cover and sprinkle the cheese over the top. Bake uncover or 5 minutes or until cheese is melted!