Fried Taters and Green Beans
- a couple pats of butter
- baby red potatoes ( or whatever you have on hand)
- chopped onions
- cooked chopped bacon
- fresh green beans, snapped
- salt and pepper to taste
- totally optional but i like to sprinkle some garlic powder or use a little fresh garlic
How to Make Fried Taters and Green Beans
- 1put your fresh beans in a pot and boil for 15-20 minutes. While that is boiling, fry your potatoes, onions, bacon in the butter. Salt and pepper to taste and add garlic if you desire.
- 2Fry over medium heat for about 18 minutes or till taters are tender. When beans are done, add them to the taters and sauté for a couple minutes.