Flaky Wedge Fries
★★★★★ 1 vote5
·seasonings (onion powder, seasoned pepper)
1-2 cinstant potato flakes, dry
How to Make Flaky Wedge Fries
- If making these with the chicken tenders, micro-cook these first to allow to cool.
- Wash potatos. Pierce several times and place in a ring around a micro-safe plate. Microwave for 10 minutes. May be done in batches, if needed, to precook all. Let cool enough to handle.
- Turn oven on to 400.
- Cut each potato lengthwise into 4 wedges. Place in large bowl.
- Season with onion powder and pepper, drizzle a few tbsp's oil over and using hands lift and evenly distribute oil and seasonings over all pieces.
- Sprinkle potato flakes over, and using same hand motion, coat all sides.
- Lay wedges on foil lined cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle salt lightly over all.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes. Then turn pieces over and bake another 20 minutes.