Feiny's Seasoned Roasted Potatoes
Diane Hopson Smith
There are 5 different rubs; Veggie, Everything, Original BBQ, Citrus BBQ and Chesapeake Bay. A rub for anything your heart desires. I used the Veggie rub on these potatoes. They are not only full of flavor good, they are healthy as well.
To learn more about these rubs, check out Chef Feiny's rubs at: feintastingfoods.com/#
I don't think you'll be disappointed!
adapted from: andreaarchambault.blogspot.com/...ml
- baking potatoes
- olive oil, extra virgin
- kosher salt, coarse to taste (eliminate if on salt free diet or use a lite salt)
- pepper, coarse
- feiny's veggie rub (or seasoning of your choice)
- parmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Feiny's Seasoned Roasted Potatoes
- 1I zapped 2 large potatoes for 6 minutes on high in the microwave. NOTE: Adjust timing for more or less potatoes.
- 2Cut potatoes in half and then cube down to the skin being careful to not cut through the skin. NOTE: you may need a glove to handle hot potatoes. Place skin side down on a foil lined baking dish.
- 3Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper and a generous sprinkle of Feiny's seasoning. Top with grated parmesan cheese.
- 4Place under a "low" broil heat for 5 to 6 minutes until lighly browned. I used 2nd rack from broiler.