EASY RANCH POTATOES
photo by Taste of Home
6 to 8 mediumred potatoes
1/2 csour cream
1/2 cprepared ranch-style dressing
1/4 ccooked crumbled bacon
1/4 conion, chopped
2 Tbspminced fresh parsley
1 1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese, divided
2 cslightly crushed corn flakes
1/4 cmelted butter
How to Make EASY RANCH POTATOES
- In a large saucepan, cook unpeeled potatoes in boiling, salted water until tender, about 20 minutes. Cut in quarters and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, dressing, cooked bacon, onion, parsley, and 1 cup cheddar cheese.
- Place the potatoes in a greased 9x13" baking pan. Pour sour cream mixture over potatoes and gently toss.
- Top with the remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Combine the cornflakes and butter; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until bubbly.