EASY POTATO MORSELS
Original recipe and photo: MrFood.com
- 3 c
- prepared mashed potatoes
- 3/4 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c
- bacon bits
- egg yolks, beaten
How to Make EASY POTATO MORSELS
- 1In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, cheese, green onions, and bacon bits. With your haneds, roll the mashed potato mixture into 1-inch balls.
- 2Flatten the balls slightly and place them on a cooking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 3Brush the tops of potato balls with egg yolk and place into a preheated 400-degree oven. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve while hot.
- 4NOTE: You can use any type of mashed potatoes: homemade, frozen, refrigerated, or instant.