- 8 oz pkg reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- lite sour cream
- 1 c
- chicken broth
- red-skinned potatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 oz
- deli, smoked ham, chopped
- 8 oz pkg reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 c
- frozen peas
How to Make Easy, creamy scalloped potatoes
- 1Heat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 13" x 9" casserole dish w/ cooking spray
- 2In lg bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream and broth until blended. Add potatoes, ham, 1-3/4 cup cheese and peas. Stir to evenly coat all ingredients.
- 3Spoon mix into casserole dish. Top w/ remaining cheese and bake 1 hr, or until potatoes are tender.