Easy Au Gratin Potatoes
3/4 c1/2 & 1/2 cream
1/4 tspgarlic powder
3 mediumpotatoes ; thinly sliced
1 cseasoned salad croutons ; divided
1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Easy Au Gratin Potatoes
- In a large sauce pan bring cream , milk , salt and garlic powder to a boil.
- Add potatoes ; Reduce heat , Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Coarsely crush 1/4 cup of croutons.
- Remove potatoes from the heat and Gently add croutons and pepper.
- Pour into a 1-1/2 Qt. Buttered Baking dish and sprinkle with cheese and the remaining croutons.
- Bake un-covered @ 400 deg. for 5-6 minutes or until the cheese is melted.