Easy Au Gratin Potatoes
How to Make Easy Au Gratin Potatoes
- 1In a large sauce pan bring cream , milk , salt and garlic powder to a boil.
- 2Add potatoes ; Reduce heat , Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 3Coarsely crush 1/4 cup of croutons.
- 4Remove potatoes from the heat and Gently add croutons and pepper.
- 5Pour into a 1-1/2 Qt. Buttered Baking dish and sprinkle with cheese and the remaining croutons.
- 6Bake un-covered @ 400 deg. for 5-6 minutes or until the cheese is melted.