How to Make Donna's Potato Salad
- 1Peel and cut up potatoes. Put into pot of cold water and bring to boil until fork tender.
drain in colander and put in bowl.
- 2As soon as you can handle potatoes slice them into bowl. While you are cutting up potatoes, boil your eggs.
- 3When eggs are cooked drain water, shake pan and place in cold water.
- 4When the eggs are cool enough to handle, peel and slice (reserving 1 egg for top of salad.)
- 5Dice onion, add Miracle Whip, salt & pepper to taste and mix well.
Smooth top of potato salad, cut egg and lay on top, and sprinkle top with paprika
- 6You can add as much mayo as you want, the main thing is all this is done while everything is quite warm. The salad has more time to meld. Enjoy.