"CRUSTY POTATO LOGS"
- 6 medium
- russet potatoes, cut up in chunks
- 1/4 oz
- butter, softened
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- egg yolks
- egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 c
- corn flakes or rice krispies, (crushed fine or medium crush)
How to Make "CRUSTY POTATO LOGS"
- 1Boil potatoes till done,... then mash and add butter, salt, thyme, pepper and yolks Mix well using electric mixer for a creamy smoothness...
Pre-Heat Oven to 425 Degrees....
- 2Shape into 18 logs, (about 2 heaping Tbsp for each)...
Dip each log into beaten egg, then roll into the crushed cereal
- 3Pre-heat your oven to 425 degrees.....
Place each log onto a greased cookie sheet...
These can be made early in the day or a day ahead and kept in the refrigerator until ready to heat and serve.
- 4Bake at 425 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes