Creamy Ranch Potatoes
If you can imagine 90 grannies trying to out do each other, it takes my breath away!
This is a perfect partner to a ham or turkey dinner, and you can save space in your oven.
- 2 lb
- small red potatoes, quartered
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg
- ranch dry dip mix
- 1 can(s)
- 10 3/4 oz cream of potato soup
How to Make Creamy Ranch Potatoes
- 1Line slow cooker with disposable liner.
- 2Combine cream cheese, salad mix, stir in soup.
- 3Add potatoes, pour into slow cooker, turn to low and cook 6 to 8 hours