CREAMY CHEESY POTATOES
Recipe & photo: justgetoffyourbuttandbake.com
- 4 to 5 large
- 1 pt
- whipping cream (2 cups)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp
- parsley flakes
- 2 c
- grated cheddar cheese
How to Make CREAMY CHEESY POTATOES
- 1Cut potatoes into thin french fry strips, and lay the fries in a 9x13-inch glass pan
- 2Pour the cream over the top of the fries. Salt and pepper the potatoes very generously.
- 3Sprinkle at least 2 cups grated cheddar cheese over the top. Sprinkle parsley flakes on top of the cheese.
- 4Spray a bit of cooking spray on one side of a sheet of foil. Lay the foil over the baking dish, sprayed side down. Poke 2 or 3 holes in the foil to allow steam to escape.
- 5Bake in a preheated 400-degree oven, on the center rack, for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- 6During the last 15 or 20 minutes of baking, lower the oven rack one notch, so the bottom of the potatoes will be brown and crispy.