★★★★★ 1 vote5
- thin-skin, medium potatoes, washed, cut in 1-inch cubes. do not peel.
- small to medium onion, chopped
- 6 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- 3/4 tsp
- celery salt
- seasoned salt, to taste
How to Make Carol's Grilled Potatoes
- 1Pile the potatoes in a long line along the middle of a large piece of aluminum foil. (To speed the cooking, you may partially cook the potatoes in the microwave BEFORE you put them on the foil.)
- 2Mix in chopped onion, celery salt and seasoned salt. Dot the potatoes liberally with butter.
- 3Pull up sides of foil, folding a seam along the top, then fold up the ends. Place on a hot grill until tender, about 30-40 minutes for uncooked potatoes.