CAFE ROYAL CARROT AND SWEET POTATO SOUP
How to Make CAFE ROYAL CARROT AND SWEET POTATO SOUP
- Trim peel and halve carrots, peel and cube sweet potatoes.
- Put carrots and sweet potatoes in soup pot and add chicken broth to cover. Bring to a boil lower heat and simmer until the carrots and sweet potatoes are tender. About 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, saute onions and bay leaves in oil until the onions are translucent. Set aside
- When the carrots and sweet potatoes are tender place them in a blender.
- Discard the bay leaves. Add the onions to the blender.
- Puree until smooth adding liquid from the soup pot as needed for consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste serve piping hot.