Breakfast in a Skillet
- 3 medium
- 2 c
- three alarm pepper jack cheese (or your favorite)
- 8 oz
- cooked sausage, ham or any meat
- **salt and pepper to taste
- mushrooms, sliced
- onions, sliced or diced
- peppers, sliced diced or rings
ADD ON OPTIONS
How to Make Breakfast in a Skillet
- 5Check potatoes for doneness after 20 min. by sticking a fork in them, if the fork goes in easily, that are ready. If the potatoes are still tough, cook a little longer and check again. Break eggs into a bowl, whisk well. Add cilantro or veggies at this point.
- 6When potatoes are done, top with meat, add 1 1/2 c. of cheese on top of potatoes, then pour eggs on top of that. Add a little more cheese on top if desired and/or veggies. Place in a 350 degree oven for about 25-35 min. You want to cook just long enough for the eggs to firm up. Cooking time will vary depending on the size of skillet you use.