Betty's Greek Style Baked Potatoes
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·3 lb (1 .5 kilos) red desiree potatoes. do not peel.
·1/4 cup vegetable oil
·2 tablespoons dried rosemary
How to Make Betty's Greek Style Baked Potatoes
- Pre-heat your oven to 400oF/200oC and grab a big baking tray.
- Chop your potatoes evenly (so they all cook at the same rate). If they are big, slice in half length ways, then slcie down the middle of the half - length ways again and now chop into inch (2.5 cm) peices.
- Grab a cotton tea towel and in batches, dry the potatoes and place into the baking tray. (drying and removing the starchy liquid makes your potatoes extra crunchy).
- Pour the oil over the top and use your hands to toss to evenly coat. Sprinkle with the rosemary all over the now oil coated potatoes.
- Place the tray of potatoes into the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes. They will smell amazing!!!
- Remove from the oven and serve. Yum!!