Beefy Beef Hash
I don't know about your family, but in my family... the kids will NOT TOUCH LEFTOVERS!!! It's like leftovers are a "science experiment" or something!!
It can sit in the fridge for days, *gasp* till it literally becomes a science experiment!! That being said, leftovers are designated to our "human garbage disposal", (aka my dh) or me!!
So I'm alway's trying to come up with creative ways to use up leftovers making them into totally different meals that the kids will gobble up and makes mommy happy!!
- 4-5 slice
- leftover beef roast (any kind)
- 2-3 large
- leftover baked potatoes (or steam/nuke if needed or can use frozen diced)
- 1 large
- 1 c
- reserved drippings/beef broth
- 1 1/2 tsp
- marjoram, dried (or dried thyme)
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- salt & pepper to taste
- *eggs - usually 2 per person*
- toast - see directions below
How to Make Beefy Beef Hash
- 13When the hash has become crispy to your liking, turn off heat, and cover to keep warm.
In a small skillet, fry/poach a couple of eggs. Top this amazing hash with the eggs, and side with your grilled bread...
I add a few (well okay, quite a few) shakes of tabasco sauce on mine, kids add *GULP* Ketchup!!
No matter... we all love this dish, it's easy, delicious and makes you LOVE BEING HOME!!!!