Apricot And Orange Sweet potatoes
- no-stick cooking spray (such as crisco )
- 2 medium
- sweet potatoes, ( about 1 1/2 lbs total weight ) peeled and cut into cubes 1 1/2 inche size ( about 4 cups when cubed )
- i stick a ew holes in my sweet potatoes and wrap them in wax paper and put in the microwave a little while, don't cook completely, just le the skin and ptatoe soften a little, much easier to peel and cut.
- 1/3 c
- orange juice
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/2 tsp
- pumpkin pie spices
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 c
- sugar free apricot preserves ( such as smuckers
- 1 Tbsp
- brown sugar ( you can use sucralose blend )
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 c
- chopped pecans
How to Make Apricot And Orange Sweet potatoes
- 1Heat Oven to 400 - Coat a 9x9 inch Baking Dish with no stick cooking spray, - Place the cubed Potatoes in the Baking Dish.
- 2In a Bowl, mix the Orange Juice, Olive oil, Pumpkin Pie Spice,and salt. Mix Well and then drizzle Over the Potatoes in the Dish. Cover and Bake for 35 Minutes or till almost tender.
- 3Take Potatoes out of Oven and stir, In a Bowl Whisk Preserves, Brown Sugar and Vanilla. pour Evenly over the potatoes, Then Sprinkle evenly with the pecans.
- 4Bake UNCOVERED , an additional 5 to 10 Minutes or till completely heated through. Take Out Of Oven.