How to Make Upside Down Noodle Pudding
- 1Prepare a 9 inch ring mold or 9 inch square pan. Coat with 1/4 cup margerine.
Sprinkle 1/4 cup brown sugar over the margerine.
- 2Cut pineapple slices in half. Make a design with the pineapple and place the slices over the brown sugar.
- 3Beat the eggs in a large bowl. Add 1/4 cup melted margerine, the remaining brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and lemon juice.
- 4Cook the noodles according to package directions and drain.
Stir them into the egg mixture and add the 1/2 cup milk, raisins and dates.
- 5Spoon into pan carefully. Do not dislodge the pineapple.
Bake at 350' for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Loosen edges and invert onto serving plate.