Pasta with Garlic & Parsley
How to Make Pasta with Garlic & Parsley
- 1Cook pasta using package directions; drain well.
- 2Heat olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook garlic in hot olive oil until golden, about 3 minutes.
- 3Add the parsley, salt, red pepper flakes, and black pepper to the saucepan. Cook, stirring continually, for 3 minutes.
- 4Combine pasta and garlic mixture in a large bowl and toss to mix well. Serve warm.
- 5TIP: You could add bacon or pancetta to this delcious pasta as well.