Kluski-Noodles with Poppy Seed & Raisins
Rose Mary Mogan
It was suggested to my husband by his co worker who is Polish. The Polish name is Kluski z Makeim i Rodzynkami.
Both my husband & I as well as the neighbors liked it. I liked it better with an extra squeeze of lemon. I will be making it again.
It is great to be adventurious & try something you have never had before. I am happy WE DID.
Using the SOLO cake & pastry filling in the can made it a lot easier. Try it you may like it too
- 2 c
- cooked noodles ( i used about 3 cups)
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 can(s)
- (12 ounce) solo poppy seed & pastry filling
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 tsp
- lemon juice ( i added an extra teaspoon)
- 1 1/2 tsp
- grated lemon peel ( i used zest of whole lemon)
- 1/3 c
- raisins, ( i used about twice as much)