Flamin' Hot Cheetos Macaroni and Cheese?
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
7 ozelbow macaroni
3 Tbspcrushed red pepper flakes,divided
3 Tbspall purpose flour
1(8 ounce) cream cheese
2 ccrushed flamin' hot cheetos,divided
2 tsphoney mustard
1 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 cshredded colby jack cheese
How to Make Flamin' Hot Cheetos Macaroni and Cheese?
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil,add 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes.
- Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water,stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite,8 to 10 minutes.Drain.
- Melt 1/2 cup margarine in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat.Stir flour into melted margarine and cook until smooth and bubbling,about 1 minutes.
- Mix milk,cream cheese,1 cup crushed flamin' hot cheetos,honey mustard and sriracha into flour-margarine mixture;cook,stirring occasionally,until the sauce is thickened,about 5 minutes.
- Mix macaroni,sharp cheddar and colby jack cheese and remaining red pepper flakes into the sauce;pour into a 2-quart casserole dish
- Mix remaining crushed flamin' hot cheetos and margarine together in a bowl;spread over macaroni and cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown,15 to 20 minutes.