Easy Garlic Noodles
These tasty noodles are good served hot, cool or at room temperature. They are the perfect accompaniment for meats or seafood.
Personally, I like these with a little bit of thin sliced lettuce or cabbage.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
10 ozyellow egg noodles, cooked and drained
3 Tbspfresh garlic, smashed, finely minced
1 Tbspfish sauce
1 Tbspoyster sauce
1/2 Tbspsoya sauce
1/2 Tbsprice wine
4 Tbspgreen onions, thinly sliced
1 pinchsalt + pepper, optional
How to Make Easy Garlic Noodles
- Put your drained noodles in a large bowl and set aside until needed.
- Put a frying pan over low heat and add the butter.
- Once the butter is melted add the garlic and cook until golden and fragrant.
- Now add the fish sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, rice wine and sugar. Make sure to mix well.
- Take the pan off the heat and add in the noodles.
- Toss well to coat the noodles, taste and adjust the seasonings if necessary. If using salt and pepper add in now.
- When ready to eat, put the noodles on serving plates and garnish with the green onions.