Dr. Oz’s Fat Burning Noodle Pudding
- 8 cups cooked whole wheat fettuccini or macaroni
- 4 cups low-fat greek yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tsp cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup mixed dried fruit, chopped
- optional: 3 tbsp of shelled chopped pistachos garnish
How to Make Dr. Oz’s Fat Burning Noodle Pudding
- 1Preheat oven to 350?F.
Grease 2 quart casserole dish.
Stir together yogurt, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Mix well. Add 3/4 cup of dried fruit and all noodles. Combine and mix until everything is coated. Pour mixture into the prepared casserole dish. Top with the remaining 1/4 cup of dried fruit. Bake for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle with some additional cinnamon before serving. Enjoy!