Chicken and Bacon Macaroni Salad
6hard boiled eggs
1 lbelbow macaroni, cooked
1 tspkosher salt
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tspparsley flakes
1 tspseasoned pepper
1 can(s)chicken breast, 12.5 oz
How to Make Chicken and Bacon Macaroni Salad
- Fry bacon until crispy and put on a plate with paper towels to drain off the grease. Put aside.
- Hard boil 6 eggs, about 7 minutes. Then peel under cold water and slice into pieces. Put aside.
- Boil macaroni until soft. Add some oil and salt to the water prior to boiling. Removed and put in a colander to drain. Rinse with cold water until cool. Drain again and put in a large bowl.
- Open can of chicken breast and flake (leftover chicken is also good for this recipe). Add the eggs and chicken to the macaroni mixture.
- Crumble the bacon and add to the mix.
- Cut the tomatoes into cubes and add to the macaroni.
- Cut the onion into tiny diced pieces and add to the mix.
- Season with garlic powder, parsley flakes, kosher salt and seasoned pepper (salt and pepper to taste).
- Mix well until everything is combined evenly. Fold in the chopped hard boiled eggs.
- Add mayonnaise. I start with a cup and mix to coat the entire mixture.
- Then add around a half a cup as needed from there on until it is the consistency I like.
- Once everything is mixed sprinkle paprika on top for color.
- Refrigerate. It is best when it is allowed to get really cold. Enjoy!