Cheddar Pasta And Vegetables
How to Make Cheddar Pasta And Vegetables
- Put on the pasta water to boil. When it is boiling add the sliced carrots.
- Cook for five minutes. Then add the rotini and bring back to the boil.
- Once it is boiling again slowly add the broccoli florets. Stir and cook for about 10 minutes until rotini is done. Stir and cook for about 10 minutes until rotini is done. Drain into a colander. Return pan to stove and turn down the heat to low.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Over low heat, heat until cheese melts, stirring often.
- Add rotini and vegetables back into the pot. Heat through, stirring occasionally.