Cheddar Pasta And Vegetables
How to Make Cheddar Pasta And Vegetables
- 1Put on the pasta water to boil. When it is boiling add the sliced carrots.
- 2Cook for five minutes. Then add the rotini and bring back to the boil.
- 3Once it is boiling again slowly add the broccoli florets. Stir and cook for about 10 minutes until rotini is done. Stir and cook for about 10 minutes until rotini is done. Drain into a colander. Return pan to stove and turn down the heat to low.
- 4Add the remaining ingredients. Over low heat, heat until cheese melts, stirring often.
- 5Add rotini and vegetables back into the pot. Heat through, stirring occasionally.