Sissy's Turkey Dressing
- 3 box
- your favorite dry prepared turkey dressing
- 1 lb
- sage flavored pork sausage (very important it be sage flavored)
- 1 medium
- apple peeled, cored, and diced small
- 2 c
- chicken broth
- 1/2 stick
How to Make Sissy's Turkey Dressing
- 1In a fry pan brown sausage until cooked and crumbled. Add the apple and butter stirring until combined, then add the broth and dry ingredients and blend until combined and moist (add more broth or water to obtain moist dressing).
- 2Spray baking dish with cooking spray and bake in 350 degree oven until crisp on top....or stuff into a 12-15 pound turkey and cook as you would a stuffed bird.
- 3NOTE: We have been told if you do not want apple pieces you can substitute with a cup of apple sauce.