- onions (sliced) (i used the big texas sweet onions, since they were big i only used 2)
- 2 c
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- vinegar ( i used white)
- mayonnaise (enough to make creamy)
- 1 tsp
- celery seeds
- salt to taste
How to Make Marinated Onions
- 1Slice the onions into rings.( something like between 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick).Put in a sealable bowl.
- 2Boil the water, sugar, & vinegar.
- 3Pour over onion rings. Put on the lid.
- 4Refrigerate over night.
- 5The next day, DRAIN OFF liquid. Mix several Tablespoons of mayonnaise & the celery seeds. Add salt to taste.
- 6Refrigerate until ready to serve.