3onions (sliced) (i used the big texas sweet onions, since they were big i only used 2)
1/2 cvinegar ( i used white)
Tbspmayonnaise (enough to make creamy)
1 tspcelery seeds
·salt to taste
How to Make Marinated Onions
- Slice the onions into rings.( something like between 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick).Put in a sealable bowl.
- Boil the water, sugar, & vinegar.
- Pour over onion rings. Put on the lid.
- Refrigerate over night.
- The next day, DRAIN OFF liquid. Mix several Tablespoons of mayonnaise & the celery seeds. Add salt to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.