Heavenly Homemade Ham Hash
Mmm Mmmm Good!
- 1 large
- onion, diced
- left over freidrich smoked tenderloin ("cottage ham") or small friedrich ham boiled as directed
- 3 - 4
- cooked potatoes, diced (can bake them in microwave if you don't have any leftovers)
- salt and black pepper to taste
How to Make Heavenly Homemade Ham Hash
- 1Heat a large skillet. Add a little olive oil.
When heated, add cubed ham and let it cook for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2Add onions and mix - let cook for a few minutes.
Add diced potatoes, salt and pepper, mix and let cook on low heat for at least 30 minutes stirring occasionally