Easy Deviled Eggs
1/2dozen extra large hard boiled eggs
3/4 tspprepared mustard
1/2 tsplime or lemon juice
·salt and pepper to taste
·paprika (for garnish-optional)
·dried chopped chives, (for garnish-optional)
How to Make Easy Deviled Eggs
- Make sure your eggs are hard boiled. They should be good and cold.
- Slice each egg in half, remove the yolk and put the yoke in a medium size dish. Add the Vegenaise, mustard, citrus juice, salt and pepper. Mash this mixture until smooth. Taste this, make sure the seasonings are right.
- Put the egg mixture into a piping bag.
- Pipe an equal amount into each egg cavity.
- Sprinkle with paprika and or chives.