Easy Deviled Eggs
- dozen extra large hard boiled eggs
- 2 Tbsp
- 3/4 tsp
- prepared mustard
- 1/2 tsp
- lime or lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- paprika (for garnish-optional)
- dried chopped chives, (for garnish-optional)
How to Make Easy Deviled Eggs
- 1Make sure your eggs are hard boiled. They should be good and cold.
- 2Slice each egg in half, remove the yolk and put the yoke in a medium size dish. Add the Vegenaise, mustard, citrus juice, salt and pepper. Mash this mixture until smooth. Taste this, make sure the seasonings are right.
- 3Put the egg mixture into a piping bag.
- 4Pipe an equal amount into each egg cavity.
- 5Sprinkle with paprika and or chives.