☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 chickens cooked
- 11 pieces of white bread cut in small pieces
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon sage-1 teaspoon salt-1/2teaspoon pepper small onion grated
- 1/4 cup melted butter-1/4cup plus 2 tablespoons flour -4 cups reserved chicken broth
How to Make CHICKEN STUFFING CASSEROLE
- 1First boil chickens when cooled enough to handle take chicken off bones.Save the chicken broth make sure you have 4 cups saved for later.
- 2In a large bowl mix the bread with the next 5 ingredients and put in a 9x13 baking dish along with the chicken pieces make sure the chicken pieces are small bite size pieces.
- 3Then melt 1/4 cup butter or margarine and blend in the 1/4 cup plus 2 Tablespoons flour,slowly stir into broth cooking until thick.Then pour over bread and Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes