Cheater Baked Beans
Must be the molasses and brown sugar and bacon, because this is one of my favorite sides.
I even eat these as a snack with brad and butter.
28 ozcan baked beans, drain the juice floating on the top.( i buy the store brand here)
1/2 conion, finely chopped
1/2 tspdry mustard
1/4 cbrown sugar
1 1/2 Tbspmolasses
1/4 tspeach salt and pepper, or to taste
How to Make Cheater Baked Beans
- Drain the juice that is floating on top of beans, unless you like them soupy.
- Spray a large casserole with non stick spray
- In a large bowl combine everything except bacon.
- Pour bean mixture in prepared casserole, cover with bacon strips.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour, or until bubbly and bacon is crispy.