Cheater Baked Beans
Must be the molasses and brown sugar and bacon, because this is one of my favorite sides.
I even eat these as a snack with brad and butter.
- 28 oz
- can baked beans, drain the juice floating on the top.( i buy the store brand here)
- 1/2 c
- onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 tsp
- dry mustard
- 1/4 c
- brown sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- 1/4 tsp
- each salt and pepper, or to taste
- 3 slice
How to Make Cheater Baked Beans
- 1Drain the juice that is floating on top of beans, unless you like them soupy.
- 2Spray a large casserole with non stick spray
- 3In a large bowl combine everything except bacon.
- 4Pour bean mixture in prepared casserole, cover with bacon strips.
- 5Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour, or until bubbly and bacon is crispy.