Blueberry Jello Mold
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkg(8 serv) raspberry jello
2 chot water
1small can crushed pineapple, reserve juice
1small can blueberries, reserve juice
18 oz. container sour cream
How to Make Blueberry Jello Mold
- Dissolve jello in hot water.
- Combine pineapple and blueberry juice to equal 2 cps.--if not enough, add cold water.
- Chill jello in a medium bowl in refrigerator just until thickened.
- Fold in blueberries, pineapple and sour cream.
- Put into a mold and chill until set.
- Unmold when ready to serve.