Blueberry Jello Mold
- 1 pkg
- (8 serv) raspberry jello
- 2 c
- hot water
- small can crushed pineapple, reserve juice
- small can blueberries, reserve juice
- 8 oz. container sour cream
How to Make Blueberry Jello Mold
- 1Dissolve jello in hot water.
- 2Combine pineapple and blueberry juice to equal 2 cps.--if not enough, add cold water.
- 3Chill jello in a medium bowl in refrigerator just until thickened.
- 4Fold in blueberries, pineapple and sour cream.
- 5Put into a mold and chill until set.
- 6Unmold when ready to serve.