☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 Tbsp
- small lemon, thinly sliced and seeds removed
- anchovy(packed in oil) fillets
- garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1-2 c
- broccoli florets
- 2 can(s)
- 15-16 ounce cans of white beans, great northern, butter, white kidney
- freshly shredded or grated parmesan cheese
- parsley and red pepper flakes for garnish
- salt and pepper
How to Make Beans with Lemon and Broccoli
- 1Over medium heat, heat a heavy pot. Add lemons, garlic and anchovies. Cook until fillets dissolve and lemon is soft and browned in spots.
- 2Add broccoli and cook tossing occasionally until green and tender crisp.
- 3Add beans and 1/3 cup water. Cook until water is half reduced. Mix in a sprinkling of parsley and a dusting of red pepper.
Turn out onto a platter or large bowl and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.