Whole Cranberry Sauce
I roasted a chicken a few weeks ago and got a hankering for some whole berry cranberry sauce. Thinking how much I love cranberry/orange relish I added some orange juice and the zest of a fresh orange to the sauce. We loved it and I hope you would like it too.
- 1 pkg
- cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 c
- orange juice, fresh
- 3/4 c
- sugar or to your taste
- orange zest to taste - start with about 3 tablespoons
How to Make Whole Cranberry Sauce
- 1Wash the cranberries. Bring the water, orange juice and sugar to a boil over medium heat.
- 2Add the cranberries, reduce heat to a simmer and cook at a gentle boil for about 10 minutes.
- 3Remove from the stove, stir in the orange zest to your taste. Cool completely before serving.