Rosalie's Cranberry Fruit Salad
- 1 pkg
- cranberries, fresh, chopped
- 1 pkg
- minature marshmallows
- 1 to 2
- apples, chopped
- 1 can(s)
- peaches with/in juice, chopped
- 1 pt
- blueberries, chopped
- nuts, chopped - use as much or as little as you want
- 3/4 c
- splenda brown sugar
- 1/2 c
How to Make Rosalie's Cranberry Fruit Salad
- 1You will need a LARGE BOWL to put all the ingredients in. Chop all fruits by hand or I use a chopper, except the apples and peaches you need to chop by hand. The peaches - put the juice in the bowl. Chop nuts - I usually put almonds and walnuts and sometimes pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds - not the shell. You can buy pumpkin seeds out of the shell.
You can use basically any nuts you want.
Mix in the minature marshmallows, add Splenda Brown Sugar and water.
- 2I try to have about 6 or more fruits in the mix. The main fruits are cranberries and blueberries and apples. Have used pomegranates, prunes, kiwi, cherries, apricots. Would not recommend using bananas or strawberries unless you plan to eat it by a couple days. I have used some dried fruits but use fresh or frozen cranberries and blueberries.
This is great with cereal, or put some fruit in a bowl and top off with Reddi Whip or Cool Whip.